Dr. Carolyn Chen, Associate Professor of Asian American and Asian Diaspora studies and Comparative Ethnic Studies at UC Berkeley, discusses what happens when work becomes religion—the subject of her forthcoming book Work Pray Code.
The Center for Asian American Christianity at Princeton Theological Seminary is advancing the scholarly study of Asian American Christianity, developing a forward-looking vision for Asian American theology, and equipping and empowering Asian American Christians for faithful gospel ministry and public witness.
- “Religion, Culture, and Politics at Sunisa Lee Celebration”
- Breaking the Bamboo Cross: Asians in Christian Leadership Positions
- Christina Edmondson | The High Cost of Solidarity
- Hyepin Im | The Model Minority Myth and Racial Solidarity
- Jonathan Tran | Racial Capitalist Aftermarkets: LA Riots or LA Uprising?